Terms and ConditionsLast updated: 7th July 2017
Thank you for visiting our website. By accessing or using any areas of our website, you are bound by the terms and conditions detailed below, as well as the terms of our Website Privacy Statement. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you may not access or use this website. We retain the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time by posting new terms and conditions on this page.
Permission to Use this WebsiteMany parts of this website are available for public viewing and use. You must register or enter into a separate agreement with FuseMetrix Group Ltd to access other parts of this website. Subject to the terms and conditions detailed below, our Privacy Statement, and the terms and conditions of any licence or other related agreement by which you use our products or services, FuseMetrix Group Ltd grants you permission to do the following:
- View and use for intended purposes those portions of this website to which we have granted you access.
- Make one complete, unaltered electronic copy and/or one complete, unaltered paper copy of any page on this website to which we have granted you access, provided you retain all copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights notices and that you use it solely for personal or internal business purposes and do not distribute or re-publish it.
- Sign up for our services and products, subject to payment of all applicable charges and agreement to the terms and conditions of any licence agreement or other agreement associated with those products and services.
- Use the contact forms to which you have been granted access to interact with FuseMetrix Group Ltd.
- Any other use of this website or its contents is prohibited without first obtaining written permission from FuseMetrix Group Ltd.
Copyright, Trademarks and Other Proprietary RightsThis website contains text, data, software, photographs, graphics and other information and material that is protected by laws pertaining to copyrights and trademarks. Unless indicated otherwise, all of this content is the property of FuseMetrix Group Ltd, and FuseMetrix Group Ltd reserves all rights with respect to this website’s content, including, without limitation, all rights to copy, display, distribute, transmit, modify, remove, and create derivative works of it. ResponseMail and the ResponseMail logo device are trademarks of FuseMetrix Group Ltd. You must obtain written permission from FuseMetrix Group Ltd before copying or using their trademarks, product names, company names or logos.
Linking and FramingYou may make referential links to any of the publicly accessible pages on this website that are not password protected, subject to review and termination by us at any time and for any reason. Please be aware that we continually update and revise our website. We cannot guarantee that each page to which you may provide a link will remain available or that its content will remain the same. You may not link to our website in any way that might lead others to believe that our website or any of its contents were created or are operated or offered by you or any party other than FuseMetrix Group Ltd. Unless you have entered into a separate written agreement with us permitting you to do so, you may not frame or otherwise display any portion of our website or any of its contents, nor may you place any text or other content on your website that states or implies that there is any association between you and FuseMetrix Group Ltd.
Communications with FuseMetrix Group LtdWhenever you communicate with FuseMetrix Group Ltd using this website, including its forms and email links, your communications are non-confidential. FuseMetrix Group Ltd is free to use all submissions, ideas and feedback contained in your communications in any manner that is consistent with our Privacy Statement, including, but not limited to, incorporating your suggestions into our product and service offerings without any financial or other obligation to you.
Security and PasswordsAll of our products require you to complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable product registration form. You may be asked to choose a user name and/or password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify FuseMetrix Group Ltd immediately of any unauthorised use of your account or any other breach of security. FuseMetrix Group Ltd will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by FuseMetrix Group Ltd or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time.
- Refunds may occasionally be offered at the discretion of the management.
- Setup fees are non-refundable.
- If FuseMetrix Group Ltd terminates an account due to policy violations, there will be no refund.